As the weather trends get warmer and warmer, it becomes time for people to turn on their air conditioners or purchase one if they don’t have one. Air conditioners, whether they are window units or central air systems improve the quality of the air for the room or house. This is especially true for those who have allergies or asthma. There is a contractor who offers Maytag Air Conditioners in Port Charlotte, Florida and Punta Gorda, Florida. There are some frequently asked questions that are answered here about air conditioners.
- Part of the regular maintenance of an air conditioner is keeping the filters changed or cleaned on a regular basis. Those who have wondered how often the filters should be changed will be interested to know that checking them at least every thirty days is key. The filters should not go longer than ninety days between replacing or cleaning.
- For those who have the central units, it is recommended that preventative maintenance is performed at least once every six months. This is to ensure that the unit will last as long as it is designed to.
- There are some people who think they can save money by turning their units off while at work. Actually, the unit will have to work harder to restore the desired temperature upon returning home.
- In the purchase of an air conditioning unit, factors that must be considered for the right size include the square footage of the home, a number of people who live in the home and the direction in which the home faces.
- One of the things that should be looked at in purchasing a unit is the SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating.
AA Temperature Services INC. has been providing heating and cooling solutions to customers in the Southwest Florida area for more than 14 years. The contractor will do free duct inspection and home energy evaluation. The contractor also offers free estimates on replacement units. Services are provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If any individuals are interested in purchasing Maytag Air Conditioners in the Southwest Florida area, the contractor is available. Visit the website at Website. You can also like them on Facebook for more information.